Buy Student Edition for US and Canadian Military Personnel
If you would like to purchase student software, please follow the directions below.
Please visit www.solidworks.com/tutorials to get started, and to access other great resources to help you become a top SOLIDWORKS user.
US and Canadian military including reserve, active duty and retired/discharged military personnel will need to provide proof of status before completing the order form.
Step 2: Sign and provide proof of status as noted below.
US Military - please provide one of the following documents:
- DD Form 214: Certificate of Release or Discharge (U.S. Active Duty)
- DD Form 256: Honorable Discharge Certificate (U.S. Guard and Reserve)
- DD Form 257: General Discharge Certificate (U.S. Guard and Reserve)
- For active duty - Statement of Service: Verified by your Chain of Command must include date of entry and end of service dates
Canadian Military - please provide one of the following documents:
- NDI 75 or CFOne Card replacing the NDI 75 (Effective Jan 1, 2016)
- CAF 75 (Record of Service ID Card)
Step 3: Take a photo or scan the eligibility form and proof of status document and upload to: https://store.solidworks.com/veteran/default.php?command=Step2
Download the Eligibility Form.
Powered by DS Graphics, Inc., an authorized ecommerce reseller of DS SolidWorks Corp.