SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs Program
Please note that a $200 application fee is required to apply but does not guarantee acceptance into the SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneur program.SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs program is for early-stage startups.
For early stage companies that meet the eligibility criteria, the SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs program offers software, training, and co-marketing resources to help your idea become a product and your product become a business.
Apply now to access:
- 12-month licenses of SOLIDWORKS products for CAD, simulation, visualization, and more
- MySolidWorks online training
- Co-marketing opportunities such as speaking at SOLIDWORKS events, and promotion in SOLIDWORKS campaigns and social communities
- Your company is not currently a SOLIDWORKS customer
- Your company must or plan to design, build and sell a physical product – no service companies or consultants
- Your company must have less than $1MM in funding
- Your company must have less than $1MM in aggregate lifetime revenue
- Your company must be in business for less than 3 years
Powered by DS Graphics, Inc., an authorized ecommerce reseller of DS SolidWorks Corp.